How To Order
Step 1: Make an Account
- Check your delivery address is within our current Delivery Zones and what day your area receives deliveries
- Sign up to create an account with your name, email and a password.
Step 2: Choose your Meal Box
- Check out our menu options on our current Menu Calendar
- Have a look at our current meal boxes, choose a box, select your preferred delivery day (check to see which days apply to your Delivery Zone), and optional GF, and add it to your cart.
- Select the Subscription box if you would like a weekly or fortnightly subscription.
- Don't forget to check out our add-ons, like our Bliss Balls, Ripe Coffee, and Plimmerton Kombucha!
Step 3: Check Out and Pay
- Head to the checkout via Your Cart in the top right hand corner.
- Add your preferred delivery address, your email, name and contact cellphone number and pay through Shopify's secure processing.
- If your house is hard to get to/find/upstairs and not numbered, etc. please add directions in the 'Apartment/Suite' address line. Other delivery notes can be added to this box too (i.e. don't knock, please call on arrival, etc.)
Step 4: Receiving your Delivery
- House deliveries: If you have a secure, sheltered doorstep, we will just leave your box there with a knock at the door. If you have any previous Yum Jar boxes, jars, or ice packs, please leave them outside your door (sheltered from rain if possible as they will break if wet and we like to reuse them!) for us to collect.
- Apartment deliveries: If you live in an apartment and will not be home during your delivery, please include your building's access code on your address in line 1, so we can safely leave it inside. Please leave any previous box of jars near the entrance, not outside the building. If you will be home, we can call you on arrival and wait for you to come down with any previous box of jars and collect your new box.
- Pickups from our Kitchen: If you can't receive a home delivery for any reason, pickup from our Porirua kitchen is possible between 5-6pm Wednesday or Thursdays. We ask that you bring your previous boxes/jars back to us on collection.
Step 5: Returning/donating your Jars
If you are going away, moving, or discontinuing ordering from us, please order a free Box Pickup so we can come by and recollect our jars, box and icepack from you. You do not need to select this option if you are expecting an order in the next 2 weeks from us.
You can also donate extra jars and icepacks to us! If you have a delivery coming, just pop them into your box you're returning.
- Ordering is now open Tuesday-Sunday and cuts off for each week Midnight Sunday the week of delivery. Any orders made after midnight Sunday will be processed and delivered the following week. If you have just missed the cut off please email us no later than Monday midday and we may be able to squeeze you in!
- You can see the upcoming meals for the month on our Menu Calendar.
- We are a very small busy team of 3 and will always endeavour to reply to communications ASAP, however sometimes it might take up to 24 hours for a reply, so make sure to email any inquiries as soon as you have them!